Tuesday, July 29, 2008

July Update from Toby Krack

Hi!! my name is Toby and I am a regular here at Doggone Fun Daycare!! I am a golden retriever and full of energy, so my mom and dad send me here for the day and sometimes I even get to stay over night! I come at least once a week and get very cranky when my mom and dad do not bring me here. My friend Velma told me I had to do the blod this month so here I am!!! July has also been verrrry busy, but I was very excitied to get to meet new dogs and see old friends. We even have a new person working here!! Her name is Nicole and she is taking Patricia's place when she goes off to college! I am going to miss Patricia, but Nicole is awesome and very good with us too!! I have taken some pictures throughout July and I am very sorry if your dog stayed here and didnt get his/her picture taken, they were just having too much fun for the camera! Keep checking back with us! and if your dog doesn't come here, you should bring him/her!!!! I LOVE IT!!

No comments: